Wednesday 13 July 2011

My G1 Test

Several days before, I passed my G1 test smoothly. I reviewed it about 1 week. Firstly, I studied the G1 in Chinese, but my husband suggested me to study it  in English. He said that few place could supply the Chinese G1 test. I don't have G1 test book, I just study it online. Then my husband suggested that I to borrow the G1 test book the library. Before the test day  I went to library with my  friend Lisha. I spent about  3-4 hours at there to reviewed the G1. Then back home I tested by myself online, but not everytime I can pass it. I so worry about it if I failed. I practised at midnight after the other person was asleep. Tomorrow morning I'll go to test. Before I leave home, my father-in law tell my husband let me to do it in Chinese if I fail of it will pay more money. He is look down upon me. I don't care about what he said. I in believe myself ,I must pass the G1. Certainly, I passed it through my hard work. I told the good news to Lisha, but she said that everyone can pass it,I was puzzled.......

No comments:

Post a Comment