Monday 25 July 2011

Brazil Festival On Sunday

Yesterday Lisha and her husband picked up me at my downstairs, we went to the Brazil Festival at Lawrence. We were drived there but its difficult to find a parking. We found those people keep the poor activites for parking. After that we climbing the hill go to the park for Brazil Festival. There are so many Brazil people, they ware the chothes look like their country's flag. Then Lisha and I want to enter a small place but the security let us show the ID, I don't know why. In my opinion where is sell ice cream just it, but its sell the wine after we enter to found it. We don't have drink, so we went out soon. There have a show, a young lady sing a song at the plot. I don't know what the song about, we don't like it. Nothing special, its boring and let us disappointed. After that we went to Yorkdale just for window shopping. I was very grateful to Lisha and her husband pick me up outside, even though there is nothing special.
 thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment