Wednesday 10 August 2011

E-transfer Receive Money At School

Hi mum, it's me. No Iam fine. Really Iam great. Well, yeah ok. it's about money. You are right I mean who knows the book so is expensive. So any kinds is empty I was be home for well, so any help is really appreciate.
   Well,i t's actually very easy, if you are have computer you can do it right now together.Ok, first logining it on the line making,eh. Now look for incheck e-mail money transfer and click. Great, so you don't mind e-mail just sign in and the amount. I love you mum, now think a security question, something the answer true and send. It;s run on the bank it's totally secure.
  Oh.Hi dad, yeah,seems great.eh really good. Ahm ,Daddy I was wondering. Do you mum never show you how to use the e-mail money transfer.

No comments:

Post a Comment